Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Keepin You Up To Date

I really felt like writing so I decided to let everyone know what we are up to at this time. We are currently in the stage of raising support. I have been busy making calls to churches and trying to set up appointments to visit and share our ministry. This is unfortunately a slow process but it is necessary. I have also been talking with some Christian business owners and sharing with them as well. I currently have 3 business owners who are praying about what they should do to help us and feel confident that if God brought them to me that He will show them what they can do to help us, be it financially or through prayer. I have not yet been able to get into any churches to share our ministry with them but have had many good conversations. I truly believe that God has already prepared the hearts of certain people and churches for our ministry and that He will direct me to them in His time.

Gary

No comments:

Welcome to our blog.

This blog is an attempt to chronicle the things that God is doing for us and through us both here at home and while we are in Africa. We will be updating this blog weekly while we are home, Africa will be a different story. Due to unreliable electric and Internet we are not sure how often we will be able to but we plan to update daily if we are able.

If you would like to support us financially for this trip to Africa you can send checks to us through our church. Make Checks payable to Emmanuel Baptist Church with a note for West Africa Missions Outreach. Mailing address is 1120 S. Detroit St. Xenia, Ohio 45385 Phone is 937-372-5887.