Monday, March 21, 2011

Arrowbrook Baptist Church

Yesterday I had an opportunity to speak at Arrowbrook Baptist Church (One of the churches who supported us on our trip to Africa) and give a follow up report about our trip.  They gave me a copy of the service on CD so I decided to upload it to the blog for everyone to hear.  Maybe I should rephrase that, I decided to upload it for those who have nothing better to do than to sit and listen to me talk for 45 minutes.  If you take the time to listen first let me say thanks and second let me apologize for the poor sound quality at the beginning of the message.  I was wearing a lapel mic but it does not seem to work very well when I turn away from the podium.  During the first part of the message I was talking about slides that were being shown behind me and I would have to turn around and look at the images to know what to say.  When I turn around the sound quality goes way down, the lapel mic was supposed to be my main mic but the podium mic was obviously the main.  Someone who was listening to the disc today asked me if the people at the church could hear me better.  I hope they could!  You can hear everything I say if you listen closely and after I stop talking about the photos the sound is fine for the rest of the message.  So if you are still willing or if I have peaked your interest click below on the words listen to Gary to hear what I said.   A new window will appear and the audio should start right up.

Listen To Gary


Hope you are not bored,


Photoman

No comments:

Welcome to our blog.

This blog is an attempt to chronicle the things that God is doing for us and through us both here at home and while we are in Africa. We will be updating this blog weekly while we are home, Africa will be a different story. Due to unreliable electric and Internet we are not sure how often we will be able to but we plan to update daily if we are able.

If you would like to support us financially for this trip to Africa you can send checks to us through our church. Make Checks payable to Emmanuel Baptist Church with a note for West Africa Missions Outreach. Mailing address is 1120 S. Detroit St. Xenia, Ohio 45385 Phone is 937-372-5887.