Saturday, February 6, 2010

We are here!

I know it has been a few days since my last post, sorry but the travel to Ghana was tiresome and when I got here we didn't have Internet right away. At least not good enough to get on and make a post. I have not really had much time to take any pictures yet, took a few on the road to Ho but have not looked at them. Will hopefully still have Internet tonight and have some photos to post at that time. Everyone is doing fine, the girls are having fun with their friends here and Kelly is only a little bit homesick. I am loving it here, even the heat isn't bothering me yet. Kelly is sad that we are missing the snow, I am rejoicing. Wish I could send some of this heat your way to help you get rid of that nasty white stuff. I was just informed that I am "tall blue", any time that I drink I am to use the tall blue cup. It is official because it is posted on Marnie"s kitchen wall! I think when know one is looking I am going to switch up the list to keep everyone on their toes. LOL! We almost couldn't get eggs today for breakfast as no one would sell the Wavoo (pronounced Yaavoo) any eggs. So chad had to send his Ghanaian guard to the get some eggs for us. Got to go eat some breakfast will try to get another post later today with some pictures.

Gary

No comments:

Welcome to our blog.

This blog is an attempt to chronicle the things that God is doing for us and through us both here at home and while we are in Africa. We will be updating this blog weekly while we are home, Africa will be a different story. Due to unreliable electric and Internet we are not sure how often we will be able to but we plan to update daily if we are able.

If you would like to support us financially for this trip to Africa you can send checks to us through our church. Make Checks payable to Emmanuel Baptist Church with a note for West Africa Missions Outreach. Mailing address is 1120 S. Detroit St. Xenia, Ohio 45385 Phone is 937-372-5887.